FarmPlace is a Geography-as-a-Service product for businesses in the food and agriculture value chain.
- Grain buyers and merchandisers use FarmPlace to understand sourcing of crops in a competitive landscape.
- Agribusinesses use FarmPlace for planning and to select sites for infrastructure investment.
- Investors in farmland and investment managers use FarmPlace to select units of land that meet investment criteria .
- Managers of farmland use FarmPlace to understand the performance of land and its operators.
- Lenders for farmland and agribusinesses use FarmPlace to understand risk.
- Anyone in need of agricultural information can use FarmPlace to gain insights based on the power of place.
FarmPlace Ag Dashboard 2016
July 2016: The FarmPlace™ Ag Dashboard is an easy access online platform with powerful visualizations of important agricultural production data. It covers various annual agricultural statistics of 19 crops across the United States from 1990 to present, including corn, soybeans, and wheat, all using updated data from the National Agricultural Statistics Service (NASS) of the U.S. Department of Agriculture. We are delighted to announce a new version of the FarmPlace Ag Dashboard including 2015 data.
Look here to find the FarmPlace products that are best for you.
©2019 Ploughman Analytics. All rights reserved.